VisionSpring understands that eLearning is much more than simply recording your static PowerPoint presentation. eLearning needs to capture the learner’s attention from the start, it needs to be engaging with just the right amount of interactivity and should incorporate opportunities to test and apply new knowledge and skills.
VisionSpring’s approach to eLearning incorporates:
- A learner-centered design philosophy – all our eLearning courses focus on building awareness and skills in an interactive and engaging way
- Effective use of scenarios and interactive exercises to transfer new knowledge and skills to everyday work
- Different learning formats to engage all learners
- Effective, easy-to-use navigation
- Compatibility with virtually all learning management systems (LMS)
VisionSpring’s eLearning Portfolio includes a comprehensive selection of topics designed to build D&I awareness, improve skills and understanding, and identify and hone the competencies associated with inclusive leadership.
Training module topics include:
- Diversity, Inclusion & Identity: Building Awareness & Understanding
- Respect in the Workplace
- Unconscious Bias
- Inclusive Leadership